Wednesday 10 October 2012

A million years... a single lifetime!!

So its been a million years since I've posted here.. not that anybody missed me...

So much have taken place within the past few months... I have grown in love, almost broke up.. almost got engaged.. almost almost almost...

Right now things are pretty cool.. but I've been learning so much about me...

I've learnt that I have absolutely no patience...
I lack trust..
I am scared to death of getting hurt...
I push so hard that I turn people who love me into beasts...
I love my daughter more than anything else in the world!!
I wanna travel more and more.... it makes me feel light!
Learnt that I dont wanna die without being married.. but I'm not sure if that's just so I can have the pips of saying that I am...

I've learnt that we cant change a person into who we want them to be...
I've learnt that I can only change me into a better person... and if the one you "love" loves you enough, they will see and appreciate those changes and follow suit!
I've learnt that men are men and they will never be women, no matter how hard we try to make them resemble one emotionally...
I've learnt that I love myself beyond measure but I love someone enough to give them a chance to show me they love me...

I've learnt that I lack the drive I need to become the person I wanna be... financially...
I've learnt that I am a bitter person sometimes..
ooh.. I 've learnt that I have to put myself first... and then my love for everyone else will be real
I've learnt that I need to take the first step toward the destination that I wish to find!

I've learnt that I often put myself in the background for the sake of the people I love...

I've learnt that I can be a bore sometimes... like now!!  lmao

Have a good night Web world!


No comments:

Post a Comment