Wednesday 1 February 2012

Touching base

So January is over and I've only posted here once!  Not like anybody missed me or anything!

I've been doing ok... been catering lunches for offices on a Friday.. and did one small birthday party last Sunday..  Been doing ok!

My bf and I have been having a pretty decent time... we seem to have gotten into somewhat of a comfort zone which can sometimes be boring, but we've discussed it and we both know and understand why its happening, and we look forward to finding some new things to discover together.. unfortunately, our stupid little island doesnt have much... at least not stuff that we are really into anyways.  We are going to Panorama Semi-Finals on Sunday and I look forward to it cause we really haven't yet gone to any parties together and though this is not a party, it comes quite close to it!

My kids are doing great... son is back out at school after the Christmas vacation but my daughter is still at home with me and will be until after the Easter vacation.  Thankfully, she didnt start "school" yet, so its not like I'm keeping her away.

Anyways, I'm off to bed, hope whoever reads this will have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment