Friday 18 November 2011

Thoughts

So today I have two things I want to write about...One happy and the other, well... let's just say it could be better...  and with this post, I'm claiming it to be that way. 

The first item in my short "thoughts" list this morning is the happy one...  My boo and I are getting along so well, even when there is a possibility of a disagreement, there is still so much love and understanding between us!  Here is an excerpt of a conversation we had yesterday: 
Me:   Babe, I think you're in a foul mood today, is everything ok? 
Him:  I am in a foul mood, lots of things are not right.
Me:   Is there anything I said or did that contributed to that?
Him:  I think it because I havent seen you in a couple days, I'm really cranky and edgy with everyone! 

Of course, as bad as I felt that he was having a bad day... I was ecstatic that he actually feels that way!  Makes me feel needed! 

On the other side of the fence, I just read something that said I should send out "vibes" requesting the things that I think about or need or want...  and right now the main thing I can think about that I need and want is More Money!  I need more money to be able to live on a daily basis; I want more money so I can settle debts and do things that I would like to do, like travel or buy gifts for my kids... and I think about this all the time..  So here it goes, if the Universe if reading this, and I know God is hearing my thoughts, even before I had them... I need more money please!!!  Thank you in advance for positively answering my request. 


Have a great day people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment